Escape the city, enjoy the tranquility.
located off of 48th Street East, Foothills AB
Contact us to schedule a viewing
Deer Creek Land Developments
Luxury Acreage Lots
Looking for a superior acreage property near Calgary, AB? Consider the advantages of owning an acreage by Deer Creek located just minutes south of Calgary, near Okotoks. We’ve been developing successful estate communities in southern Alberta for more than a quarter of a century. And we have the expertise to create acreage communities of lasting value for families like yours, for generations.
Night Sky Views
Experience the magic of the night sky, and the quiet of the country.
“Coming home to my acreage is like going on vacation everyday”
Prime Lots Remaining
With a K-9 school within walking distance from your acreage (an increasingly uncommon luxury in the city), Deer Creek Estates may be our finest family community.
40 lots in 2 phases on approximately 320 acres
lot sizes between 3 and 4 acres
carefully considered architectural controls established to retain your property value as well as keep consistent quality within the community
- 40 lots in 2 phases on approximately 320 acres
- lot sizes between 3 and 4 acres
- Stunning Views
- year-round creek running through the property –
many lots back onto the creek
- large environmental and municipal reserves ensure its beauty for generations to come
- K-9 school within walking distance
- 6 minutes to the Calgary city limit
- dogs and horses allowed – this is true country living
- golf courses nearby
- timber rail fencing throughout adds beauty and a cohesive community look and feel
- carefully considered architectural controls established to retain your property value as well as keep consistent quality within the community
Trust us, it's better in person!
Want to walk through the lots and see them in person? Give us a call and we will give you the tour that will change your life.
I’m very proud of the fact that, together with the members of the Deer Creek family, I’ve been able to create great places to live for hundreds of families over the last two and a half decades. If you’re looking for a great place to live, I invite you to contact us and consider the Deer Creek advantages.