In 25 years we’ve developed a reputation for quality and dependability in everything we do.
- Edwards Concrete is established in 1979. Since then it has become a major player in construction in southern Alberta, with long-standing relationships with many of the top home builders in the province.
- Gary Edwards developed his first property on Mara Lake in 1983.
- With the funding base from Edwards Concrete it allowed Gary to continue to renovate and develop individual properties for rent as well as sale between 1983 and 1992.
- Deer Creek Land Developments is established in 1992. It’s first development is a 20 acre parcel of land near the DeWinton Riding Club.
- Development Norris Coulee commences 1999 and is completed in 2005.
- Shannon Estates is established in 2004 and finished in 2006.
- In 1992 Gary and Deer Creek Land Developments begin to secure the various land parcels that will become Deer Creek Estate and Harmony Ridge.
- In 2007 development starts on Deer Creek Estates and Harmony Ridge.